Happy day dear diary,
We cordially welcome you to solution diary which is opened on the note of joy and great rejoicing. This week is Pastor’s Appreciation Week Redeemed Wide….
We shall start today’s diary with Sunday School, as usual..
Topic: The Prepared Bride
Memory verse: 2 Cor. 11:2
Bible Passage: Rev. 19: 7-9
Outlines: How to be prepared.
Why must we be prepared?
Conclusion: The bride (church) and the bridegroom (Jesus Christ) shall be officially wedded at the rapture (Ish.62:5). Be prepared till the end.
Testimony Time: Our brother thanked God for rescuing him, from what should have turned out as fatal accident motor accident.
Our sister, testified to the glory of the lord, about how God has been protecting her children in her absence.
– Divine Healing, which came after prayers.
– Protection since she came to Gombe, till now that her assignment is almost up.
Today’s Ministration was an usual one as it marked the beginning of a special week.
Minister: Pst. Olori, Assistant Pastor In Charge of Province (APICP)
Topic: Honour God in the life of your Pastor
Text: 1 Tim.5: 17-18.
Who is a pastor: A pastor is a Christian minister , priest, Shepherd who leads God’s people. He is one that oversees the congregation. He guides, protects by the power of God and the Holy spirit.
He feeds the people of God, with spiritual food (Jer.3:15).
He teaches, counsels the people of God.
How can I honour God in the life of my Pastor?
1. Pray for your pastors; there is power in prayers. Pray for his family, set up a prayer group for the sake of your pastor.
Pray for utterance for your Pastor: (Eph.6:18-19)
2. Be thankful: let him know how much he means to you. His impact in your life, devoid of flattery.
3. Relaxing Vacation: This will draw him close to his family and God (Mark 6: 31)
4. House Chores: you can choose to spend the weekend in your pastor’s house, there you will be able to offer every assistance possible.
5. Financial Support: Offer to be a blessing to your pastor. Any pastor that is in lack can not concentrate (Luke 8:2-3, 1Cor 9: 11).
6. Bless your pastor’s family; make conscious effort to know their needs
7. Throw party for your pastors
Rewards of Honouring your Pastor.
1. Your needs will be me. (Matt. 10vs 40-42)
2. You will always have enough (Pro.11:25)
3. Your record of giving will be remembered (Matt.26: 7-13)
4. The name of God will be glorified through you.
5. Answer to prayers (2kings 4:8-17)
6. Treasure in heaven; your heavenly bank account will be credited.
7. Your pastors will be comfortable doing the work of the ministry (Matt.6:19-21)
On the marble:
Any pastor that is in lack can not concentrate!
There is nothing like full time or part time pastor – A pastor is a pastor, love should be shown all !!
Set up a prayer group to intercede for your pastors !!!
Provincial Youth Convention Thanksgiving service takes place this evening…. See you ***