Wednesday, August 19, 2026
  • Home
  • Politics
  • News
  • Business
  • Culture
  • National
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Opinion
PeriscopeNGA.com
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Culture
  • Opinion
  • Lifestyle
  • Contact
No Result
View All Result
PeriscopeNGA.com
Home Crime

N37.1b scam: Umar-Farouq honours EFCC’s invitation

Sociopact by Sociopact
January 8, 2024
in Crime, News
0
N37.1b scam: Umar-Farouq honours EFCC’s invitation
1k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Former Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq, has arrived at the office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to offer clarifications concerning her stewardship.

Umar-Farouq arrived at the head quarters of the EFCC to honour the invitation by the anti-graft agency to offer clarifications in respect of some issues that the Commission is investigating.

Related posts

Zulum pledges stronger UMTH, partners’ collaboration to transform Borno healthcare

Zulum pledges stronger UMTH, partners’ collaboration to transform Borno healthcare

August 18, 2026
1k
Nine killed as gunmen kidnap Ex-CBN director, others in Kaduna

Plateau govt condemns Mangu attack, urges calm amid security response

August 18, 2026
1k

The former minister had earlier indicated her readiness to honour the Commission’s invitation.

“I remain proud to have served my country as a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with every sense of responsibility and will defend my actions, stewardship and programmes during my tenure whenever I am called upon to do so,” she was quoted to have said.

The former Minister had earlier failed to honour the invitation of the anti-graft agency on the alleged laundering of N37.1 billion during her tenure.

She, however, wrote a letter to apologise to the Commission over her failure to honour their invitation.

The spokesman of the EFCC, Dele Oyewale, had said that the former minister wrote to the anti-graft body explaining that she is not disposed for now to appear before the commission.

Tags: N37.1b scamUmar-Farouq honours EFCC's invitation
Previous Post

Police ward off unruly Gombe fans, Rivers United Coach laments conduct

Next Post

Tinubu asks Betta Edu to vacate office, demands audit of Humanitarian Affairs

Next Post
NSIPA scandal: Tinubu’s Minister, Edu denies N3b fraud

Tinubu asks Betta Edu to vacate office, demands audit of Humanitarian Affairs

BROWSE BY CATEGORIES

  • Advertorial
  • Agriculture
  • Appointment
  • Business
  • Columns
  • Covid-19
  • Crime
  • Culture
  • Development
  • Education
  • Family Planning
  • Features
  • Finding Purpose with Oluwatimileyin
  • Health
  • Interview
  • Investigation
  • Keeping It Real With Nneka
  • Lifestyle
  • Malnutrition
  • National
  • News
  • News
  • NYSC
  • Opinion
  • Opinion/Letter
  • Pillow Talks With Keziah
  • Politics
  • Responsible Parenting with Oluwatobi Akintola
  • Sport
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Water, Sanitation and Hygiene

BROWSE BY TOPICS

#Gombe 000 2022 2023 2027 Abia Abuja Adamawa Again Apc Bauchi by Austen Akhagbeme by Ben Ngwakwe by Citizen Bolaji O. Akinyemi by Cliff Stanley by Destiny O. Enabulele By Douglas Ogbankwa by Erasmus Ikhide by Hassan Gimba by Tony Erha Campaign CBN Commissioner Edo 2024 ekiti state FG Gombe Gombe Gov Gombe State Gov Yahaya Inec insecurity Mailantarki nigeria NNPP North-East NYSC others Pdp Police Qatar Taraba Tinubu USAID women
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact

© 2023 PeriscopeNGA.com - Periscope Nigeria | Website by Sociopact.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • News
  • Business
  • Culture
  • National
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Opinion

© 2023 PeriscopeNGA.com - Periscope Nigeria | Website by Sociopact.

Jojobet Girişbetcioparmabet girişbetciocasibom girişGüncel ve Resmi Casibomcasibomcasibom giriş adresi